So what happens at a Dreamcatcher Party?
- You arrive five minutes before the party starts to hand over the birthday cake.
- Your guests are greeted with a sticker, crisps and pom-poms to get things going.
- Everyone sits down for a delicious party breakfast, lunch or tea. Our tables include themed tableware, balloons and a children’s buffet served on cake stands and platters. Children can choose from crust-less sandwiches, pizza slices, hula-hoops, vegetable crudités with hummus, fruit skewers and fairy cakes.
- We sing a huge Happy Birthday before the themed Dreamcatcher entertainer takes over for the final hour of action-packed games and activities.
- Every child goes home with a certificate, party bag, balloon and big smile!
Parents are welcome to stay and join in the fun. You can watch with a tea or coffee or, as we’re fully licensed, offer your grown-up guests a glass of something bubbly and an adults’ platter.